Date: Saturday Febuary 9th, 2013
Track: Buttonwillow Raceway
Course Layout: 13CW (2.8 miles)
Event Fee: $140
Track Entrance Fee (by racetrack): $10
Timing Transponder Rental: $20
FIVE LEVELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Level 1 (0 track experience), point-by passing on straights
- Level 2 (1-3 track day experience), point-by passing on straights
- Level 3 (4-6 track day experience), point-by passing anywhere on course
- Level 4 (7+ track day experience), open passing on straights only
- Level 5 (7+ track day exp.) contact Raceline USA to register), open passing
Contact us if you are not sure what group to run.
Track day experience will be based on the honor system
- 20 minutes run sessions per level (4-5 sessions each level)
- Overtaking car must make a clean pass
- NOT A WHEEL TO WHEEL RACE
- Water will be supplied to all drivers
- Self-tech inspection event
- Must be at least 18 years of age, identification is required
- Helmet required on track
*Timing Transponders are to be issued the day of the event and returned before the day’s end. Registrant is held accountable for any damage or loss accrued during use.
***Cancellation Policy- A cancellation is defined as a forfeit of your contract with RaceLine USA stating that you no longer wish to participate in the Open Track Day. In the event of a cancellation, all signup incentives will be revoked. If the cancellation is made within 11 days or more prior to the event, a fee of $30 will be subtracted from the refunded total. No Refunds if 10 days or less prior to the event. Event runs rain or shine.
****All information on RaceLine USA is subject to change. Please contact RaceLine USA for the most up-to-date information. RaceLine USA will not be held accountable for any typographical, numerical, or other errors that may be found on the site.
*****WARNING- The Surgeon General has concluded that doses of OPEN TRACK DRIVING can lead to various side effects including, but not limited to: all free time being spent on preparing for, researching about, and excessively discussing OPEN TRACK DAYS; a lackluster demeanor developing when not driving on an OPEN TRACK; a culmination of obsessive/ addictive behavior to all things related to OPEN TRACKING. No cure has been found but treatment is available. To alleviate the symptoms please continue dosing OPEN TRACK DRIVING in continual regimen by registering early for future events
- The following sponsors offers a special discount for all event participants. Please call Raceline USA for details.
SUPER LAP BATTLE SPECIAL EVENT
All drivers are automatically entered to participate (transponder needed).
Lap times will be taken from the level you registered in. All levels apply. http://www.superlapbattle.com
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Directions from Los Angeles:
- Interstate Hwy 5 North
1/2 miles west of I-5 on Lerdo Highway
7:00am track open
5:00pm Track closed